In this post today we are going to discuss about Website Maintenance Service. If you have a Website Iam very sure that this is not a new term to you. However our ten years of experience on different website design projects, we have discovered that most of our clients still don’t understand the importance of this service and how lack of it can affect the performance of their website.
In a nutshell, website maintenance is the act of regularly checking your website for issues and mistakes and keeping it updated and relevant. Regular monitoring of your website is a must for checking your business running smoothly. This service contain very important things outlined below:
- Software update: this helps your site to use a latest software always.
- Security: it gives 100% security to the hackers & other problems that occurs like website being down.
- Fresh Content: this helps your site to contain new information always.
- SEO: it helps your site to rank on high position & it helps a lot your customers to find what they want easily.
- Back up: helps you to keep your important information easily without giving you headache of losing it when something bad occurred.
- The advantage of having new features.
- It improves visitors experience.
- Reach every client.
Still confused? Let me put it in this way:
Let’s assume you have bought a car from a car dealer. We all know that after sometime for that car to still perform well you take it for a service. Even if it does not have any problem, you always pay a little something for it to be serviced. This is what exactly happens to the website. Before something bad happen, you need to maintain it often.
You may wish to know that a website is made from a combination of different tools which needs to be updated always — otherwise you risk it down whether through hackers or outdated code. When website is maintained regularly it attract retain customers, maintain search engine ranking and present new information, products and services to the public.
Website maintenance is also required to maintain the value of the website over time as the outdated website tells your customers you no longer exist or you don’t care your business any more. I hope by now you understand why websites need maintenance.